Out of Zone Enrolments 2021
Children who live in zone have an absolute right to attend the school. Enrolments for children who live in zone are accepted throughout the year. For further information and a full list of in zone streets, please click here.
Out of Zone enrolments for 2021
The Mt Eden Normal Primary School board of Trustees has determined that there will be up to 10 places made available for out of zone students in Year 0/1 (turning 5 between December 2020 and November 2021)
Timeline for applications:
Applications open: Monday, 14th September
(a link to the online application form will be posted on this page when applications open)
Applications close: Mon, 26 October (3pm)
Ballot date (if required): Fri, 30 October
In accordance with instructions issued by the Secretary of Education under Section 11G of the Education Act 1989, Applications will be prioritised in order of the following categories:
1) First Priority: This priority category is not applicable at the school because the school does not operate a special programme approved by the Secretary for Education.
2) Second Priority: Will be given to applicants who are siblings of current students of the school
3) Third Priority: Will be given to applicants who are siblings of former students of the school
4) Fourth Priority: Will be given to applicants who are children of former students of the school
5) Fifth Priority: Will be given to applicants who are children of Board employees or children of a member of the Board of the School
6) Sixth Priority: Will be given to all other applicants
If there are more applicants in the second, third, fourth, fifth or sixth priority groups than there are places available, selection within the priority group will be by a ballot conducted in accordance with instructions issued by the Secretary of Education under Section 11G of the Education Act 1989.
For out of zone applications, please complete the form below:
2021 OUT OF ZONE ENROLMENT FORM CLICK HERE